Helping Hands for Freedom was founded in 2008 by Indy native SSGT (ret) Patrick Shannon. He received a Bronze Star and multiple Purple Hearts for service in Iraq. HHFF provides emergency financial assistance through donated funds to help veteran, wounded veteran, military and Gold Star families that have lost a loved one or are suffering with injuries from combat, including PTSD, TBI and moral injuries.
Event: Golf Outing Fundraiser
Deer Creek Golf Club
Clayton, IN 49118
Registration opens at 9am
Scramble with Shotgun Start At 10:30am with box lunch provided
- Putting Contest before golf
- Closest to Pin and Long Drive Contests
Not a golfer or can’t play, sponsor a wounded veteran or Gold Star family member to play in your place for $150
Individual Event Sponsorships
- Single Player: $150 - We will put you in a group
- Hole Sponsor: $100 - Sign placed at a designated tee box.
- Putting Contest Sponsor: $250 - Sign placed at putting green.
- Team Sponsor: $500 - Receive team of 4 to golf and sign placed at putting green.
- Gold Star Sponsor: $1,000 - Receive team of 4 to golf, hole sponsor signage, sign placed at putting green and sign in clubhouse.